Through this legal notice, LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L, places at the disposal of its users the general information that information society service providers are obliged to provide, in compliance with mandates of Art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11th, of Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
We hereby inform that the owner of the website www.eneb.com is LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L, legally registered C.I.F B-66412644 and whose registered office is at C/ Llull 321-329, 08019 Barcelona. For contact and information purposes LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L, provides the following email address to the user: email@example.com.
The purpose of the website is to provide the user with clear information about the services offered by LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE LEGAL NOTICE
By accessing this website, you acquire user condition and fully accept each and every one of the terms included in this Legal Notice. The purpose of the web portal is to place at your disposal the services that the company offers. You can contact us, as well as request information through the web.
The user undertakes to make use of the services and utilities offered by LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L, in accordance with its ethical code, laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L or to third parties for any non-compliance produced as a consequence of the foregoing.
The establishment of a “link” to another page or Internet site, if any, does not imply the existence of relations between LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA S.L, and the owner of the linked website, it does not involve either the acceptance or endorsement from LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA S.L of its contents or services. Whoever intends to establish a link to this website, must first request the consent of LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA S.L, the latter reserving the right to claim any damages arising out of the establishment of this link or link without the necessary authorization.
USE OF THE WEB BY THE VISITOR
- Making an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the web and/or the contents of LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA S.L.
- Introducing or spreading a computer virus in the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the domain owner, its suppliers or third parties.
- Trying to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the domain owner www.eneb.es, or associated websites, its property or its users.
- Deleting, withdrawing or manipulating any data identifying the intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the owner of the web, third parties included in the contents or comments, as well as technical protection mechanisms or any other information or identification mechanisms included in the contents.
- Making a copy and/or publication of the web page, without specific permission from LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L, in writing on this or any of its websites.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L in pursuance of the provisions in Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Intellectual Copyright Act informs that it is expressly forbidden to copy, distribute and publicly communicate, including the simple act of making available, whether in whole or in part, the content of this website for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorisation of LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L Users shall undertake to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L.
It is allowed to visualize all the contents and elements of the web portal, as well as its printing, copying and storage in any physical or technological medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering or manipulating any protective device or security system installed on the www.eneb.com website.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY. LINKS.
LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA S.L, is not responsible, in any case for the damages that could be caused despite having adopted all the necessary technical measures to avoid it.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are placed in the web, LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L, will not exert any control over these sites and contents. In no case shall it assume any responsibility for the contents belonging to an outside website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information included in any of the hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
The inclusion of these external links shall not imply any type of association, merger or participation with third parties.
LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The legislation applicable to this Legal Notice will be the Spanish legislation, and the competent jurisdiction to deal with any lawsuits that this website may provoke will be the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA S.L will report any breach of these conditions, as well as improper or negligent use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that exist under applicable law.
ENEB has been informed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education that under Minnesota Statutes (136A.61 to 136A.71), a university cannot offer online courses to Minnesota residents unless the university has received authorization from the State of Minnesota to do so. If you are a resident of Minnesota, you agree that either (1) you will not take courses on ENEB, or (2) for each class that you take, the majority of work you do for the class will be done from outside the State of Minnesota.
Providing the services offered through the web or handling other types of relationships that may arise with LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L, due to requests, actions or formalities that the User carries out through the web, as well as the information submission management and commercial communications at the request of the user.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the rules of which shall be binding from May 2018.
Automated internal file of LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L, and third parties for the development, maintenance and control of the legal relationship that is established when there is legal authorization by the user to do so.
The right of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and to be forgotten.
In general, the School may refuse to award a diploma if the student did not complete all of their final projects or did not reach a minimum score of 5 out of 10 points in each of the areas or modules. Those students who do not reach the required qualification score can apply for a certificate.
The School has the right to expel a student if they misuse the resources of the virtual campus, cause trouble and problems towards the rest of the students. The expulsion involves the collection of the remaining fees and non-refund of the total payment of the training program.
The project delivered by students must be original and individual. Any similarity between projects of different students, examples and/or extracts from the Internet or other documents, will entail the payment of € 89 per subject as re-enrollment for plagiarism, the immediate return of the exercises and not obtaining the degree should such behaviour persist. Access to the virtual platform will be blocked until the student makes the payment of the aforementioned fee, nor will the student be able to deliver other final projects nor will others be assessed.
Diplomas: All degrees are issued by the LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L. All companies, quality labels and external platforms that collaborate with the School have the mission of increasing the academic value of the issued degrees. The School reserves the right to modify and update these collaborations with the objective of seeking greater external academic certification that contributes more business value to the issued diplomas.
The School has the right to update or modify the contents of both the study manuals and the final projects, informing the students in good time by email and notifications on the Virtual Campus. It is students’ duty to regularly access the Virtual Campus to be up- to -date with the published news.
ENEB belongs to CECAP, the Spanish Confederation of Training Companies, an organization specializing in non-regulated training. You can check the ethical code here.
Once you have passed all the modules corresponding to your training program, the Diploma Department will contact you to start the process of closing the academic record, preparing the protocol, and awarding and issuing the diplomas.
The Diploma Department will check if your academic record contains the necessary documentation certifying that you are qualified to receive the diplomas. In case some documentation is needed, you must provide it in order to continue the process. Once the documentation has been reviewed, we will continue with the issuance of the Receipt. This document will record your personal data. You must review it carefully and notify firstname.lastname@example.org that everything is correct. These data will appear on your diplomas.
The modification of the data subsequent to the issuance of the diplomas must be requested through a form and previous payment of administrative fees corresponding to the update of the academic record and a new issuance of the diplomas. The cost of this procedure is € 39 per diploma.
Once received the diplomas in an online format and for free, you can request the physical shipment of them or carry out the formalities of The Hague Apostille in case you need it.
Apostille of administrative documents and academic validity
The Hague Apostille is a certification approved by the 1961 Hague Convention to certify the authenticity of the signature of the document and to permit its use in foreign countries. The certificate is attached to the original document for the latter to be valid in other countries. Once the diploma and academic record have been issued by LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L, the student can request the apostille certifying the authenticity of the signature, the capacity in which the person signing the document has acted and, where appropriate, the identity of the seal or stamp which it bears.
All the copies of the administrative documents granted by ENEB have the possibility of bearing The Hague Apostille, which recognizes the formality of the documents issued in any country that signed the agreement. If you want more information about the issuing process of The Hague Apostille click here.
The Hague Apostille abolishes the requirement of diplomatic and consular legalization of public documents originating in a country which signed The Hague Convention and which are intended to be used in another country that signed this Convention. To know more about the administrative fees, an email must be sent to email@example.com.
Remember that all diplomas issued by LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L, are private, non-homologated diplomas intended to increase students’ theoretical knowledge as well as their professional position in a company or organization by providing all legalized administrative documents to confirm their validity in the country concerned.
Recognition of credits
It is possible to transfer credits from completed studies to a new Masters and Postgraduate programs offered by ENEB. The procedure is the same as for the transfer of credits in current studies, however, no more than 40% of the total credits or their equivalent can be transferred, a maximum of 5. The application must be submitted during the first year of the beginning of the studies in the School and it will be recognized as soon as the Academy department issues the resolution.
In the event that the transfer of credits involves a change in the offer of training programs from a Master’s to Postgraduate program, the School will not pay the difference of the enrolment fee. If the transfer entails a change from Postgraduate to Master’s degree, the student will have to pay the difference of the price of the enrolment so that it goes into effect.
Coaching and NLP blocks are automatically transferable and are not considered within the 40% mentioned above.
The credits corresponding to the Accounting, Legal Business Environment and Corporate Taxes modules, due to the need to be constantly updated in terms of the legal and legislative framework, cannot be transferred automatically. The grades obtained in self-assessment questionnaires will be kept, but the student must present a new project on a different case study.
Internships and Employment
In order to facilitate the employment of our students, ENEB offers the possibility of carrying out internships in companies as a complement to their training plan. The purpose to be achieved through the implementation of non-work internships, established through a Private Partnership Agreement between the School and a company, is to facilitate training through work placements that reflect the usual conditions of the business environment as part of training plans.
As non-compulsory internships are not included in the curriculum, this means that ENEB offers students the possibility to look for a company where they can do the internship, in this case, the School establishes a private collaboration agreement between the School and a company free of charge for the student, as long as it is in Spanish territory.
Throughout the duration of the training program:
- With Postgraduate programs, the student can take internships for 3-6 months.
- With Master’s programs, the student can take internships for 3-12 months
During the extension period of a training program, it is not possible to do internships, they should always be done during the official duration of the program, as extension periods are complementary and are not included in the curriculum.
LA ESCUELA DE NEGOCIOS EUROPEA DE BARCELONA – INTERNACIONAL S.L . has signed a collaboration agreement with Universidad Isabel I for the accreditation of all its training programs. This agreement allows all Master’s, Postgraduate and Higher Education Courses offered by ENEB to be endorsed and issued by la Universidad Isabel I, which is within the European Higher Education Area by granting ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits, guaranteeing the homogeneity and quality of studies.
ECTS credits for each of the training programs are as follows:
- MBA + Master’s Degree: 120 ECTS
- Master’s Degree: 60 ECTS
- Postgraduate Course: 12 ECTS
- Higher Education Course: 2 ECTS
As a result of the agreement signed between ENEB and Universidad Isabel I, all students enrolled before 20/02/2017 who request such homologation may obtain a second degree issued by Universidad Isabel I by request and processing fees. All those who enrolled after the date of signing the agreement will receive the degrees of both institutions upon completing their program.
Former students of ENEB who have completed their training program or have registered before signing the current agreement (02-02-2017) can request retroactively the issuance of the diplomas by Universidad Isabel I.
In order to carry out the issuance of the degrees obtained, the application must be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org, which includes the opening and closing of a new record and the processing and issuance of the diploma.
The issuance of digital degrees is carried out in different batches and only one application can be made per request. This process can take up to 60 working days upon e-confirmation of the student’s personal data. Then, the physical shipment of degrees can take up to 60 days upon reception of digital diplomas (or upon payment date, if they were already available). In case of applying for hard-copies of both institutions, it must be noted that diplomas issued by ENEB Business School and Universidad Isabel I will always be shipped together.
- Once you have the access keys to the virtual campus, you will be able to navigate through all the elements that are shown to you. Your course begins on the same day that you have enrolled. In case you would like to start on a different date, you have one calendar month to communicate it to email@example.com and we will record your start date on the day you have indicated. After this month, it is no longer possible to change the start date
- Once you have the study guides, you can start answering the voluntary self-assessments available at the end of each topic. These will allow you to monitor your progress throughout each of the subjects and decide if you are prepared to start developing the final project. In addition, your tutors will design a curriculum that suits your needs. To resolve any doubts that arise, you can contact your tutors. Later we will explain how to contact each one of them.
- The final project of each subject will require an extra effort on your part as you will need to show initiative and complement the provided material using other sources. Do not hesitate to turn for advice or guidance to the group of tutors when you need it.
- In ENEB we believe that a good presentation of the projects is essential to create a good communication between the reader and the writer. Our tutors will appreciate the neatness of the projects presented since in the professional world such image is essential and we want our students to be aware of its importance.
- Once a student finishes the final project, they should send them to their tutor via email. Students should keep a copy of the project on their computer in case there is a delivery error. To confirm receipt of the document, tutors will contact them to ensure that the file has been successfully submitted.
- In the event that the final project does not meet the minimum requirements, tutors will contact the student and tell them how they can improve the content. If the corrected version still does not get a passing mark, the student can access a third call by paying the fees corresponding to the renewal of credits of that specific module.
- Once all areas have been evaluated and passed, the Master’s degree will be completed and we will send the student the accreditation certificate in digital format.
The enrolment sheet will reflect the economic conditions of this contract such as the course price and payment method.
- In cases of a split payment, no external financing entity other than the School is involved.
- In cases of split payments, instalments shall be paid in monthly payments, or in two payments in case of payment via transfer. A student’s delay of more than 30 days in payment of the established amounts will result in the accrual of the legal interest would be increased by 10%. In case of repetition (more than one occasion), the School has the right to cancel this contract without refunding the amount up to the moment paid by the student.
- The student will be responsible for all expenses arising from the splitting and deferral of payment, whether or not this is implemented through exchange effects, in the event that it is implemented through exchange effects, the student will bear the expenses associated.
- Grant of free extension and freezing starting date, it should be requested by contacting the academy department 1 month before the initial expiration date, and the duration of the program would be extended from 1 to 6 months, depending on the program (see study guide). This extension will be approved – or not – by the school’s management, according to the current criteria established by the School.
- Extension fees: Once the free extension or the initial time has expired, if this extension has not been granted, an extra amount must be paid as an extension fee to continue the program. The academic department will inform about its cost, according to the rate in force at the time of the request. In this case, once it is done, the student will be enrolled again in the training program. Any other incident not mentioned here must be consulted with the Academy department, which will study and manage it getting in touch with the corresponding academic institutions.
- The student cannot take advantage of free extension and freezing enrolment simultaneously, and in no case, both periods will jointly exceed the six months of duration.
- The freezing enrolment cannot be granted if the student is in the period of extension, free or not free of charge.
- The decision by the student of terminating the contract will imply the acceptance of the full payment for any service used, independently of the form of payment. The student will have 15 days to renounce enrolment in the course, unless said student has incurred in one of the following actions: (i) Download material from said course; (ii) require official certificates from ENEB Business School that accredit the student as such, as they’re liable to be presented in governmental institutions, thus incurring in document fraud; (iii) initiate an internship under the coverage of ENEB Business School, as this coverage would no longer be legal should the student quit the course. In these cases the student isn’t entitled to a refund of the course. In relation to payments in advance for diplomas, validations with MCA Business and Postgraduate School or other administrative documents, the deadline to request a refund of the amount paid will also be 15 calendar days from the date of payment.
In any other case in which the refund is authorized, students must return, at their own expense, any material they have received (i.e., the tablet) in mint condition. ENEB Business School retains the right to deduce an amount of money equivalent to the loss of value of said material from the refund.
The non-payment of two instalments will result in the early termination of the remaining instalments. In this case, the School may claim the payment of instalments in advance, in the event that the payment has been implemented through promissory notes, the School may choose between anticipating the instalments and claiming the total or waiting for the expiration of these promissory notes. The student must fulfil all of their payment commitments, having to pay all the payments, without having any right to refund or interruption of it due to the loss of the course.
The student’s breach of the commitment of payment for 30 days will entitle the School to interrupt the provision of the contracted service. The service would be re-established once the entrance of the pending amount on the part of the student is verified.
In addition, the non-payment of two or more instalments shall entitle the student to terminate the contract without the student being able to claim any amount from the School or demand the provision of the service, and the school may claim the total of the outstanding amounts as established in this contract.
The issuance and sending of the academic diplomas will be carried out, once the student passes all the assessment projects within the contracted program, free of charge in case of digital format, or by paying the fees previously set forth in this contract.
Not awarding a degree for academic reasons will not entitle the student to claim any amount from the School.
The School offers its students Complaint Forms. In the event that the student gives up the course contracted due to force majeure, duly accredited, he must inform the School about it in writing. The student will be entitled to reimbursement of the proportional part of the amounts paid and corresponding to services pending execution.
The contract is understood as formalized and these general conditions are accepted, from the moment the student signs and sends the registration form filled with personal data. The School is committed to giving the service corresponding to the duration of the total academic program and the student is committed to the total payment of it regardless of the mode of payment chosen.
In case the student decides to voluntarily resign from the contracted course, they will not be entitled to the refund of the amounts already paid.
In the event that the School, due to reasons of force majeure (extraordinary, unforeseeable or unavoidable events that definitively make it impossible to provide the service), would have to suspend the contracted service, the school will inform the students about it at least 30 days in advance, whenever possible, reinstating to students the proportional part of all amounts already paid that correspond to pending services.
Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
The User agrees to:
Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs and (iv) public order.
Equip themselves with all means and technical requirements that are required to access the Website.
Provide accurate information by completing with their personal data the forms that can be found on the Website and keep them updated at all times in a way that responds, at any time, to the actual situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to ENEB or third parties for the information provided. ENEB is not responsible for the issuance of printed documents or diplomas with erroneous data provided by the user. In case of requesting a rectification or modification, the fees for the expedition must be paid again.
Notwithstanding what is established in the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- making an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may harm, disable, overburden, impair or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and any kind of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
- Providing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or disseminating in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of ENEB, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulating the data of ENEB, third-party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless it is authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Deleting, withdrawing or manipulating any data identifying the intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of third parties included in the contents, as well as technical protection mechanisms or any other information or identification mechanisms included in the contents.
- Obtaining and trying to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the webpages where the contents are found or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or misuse of the website and/or contents.
- transmitting, disseminating or making available information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- (i) In any way is contrary to, or undermines the fundamental rights and public freedoms constitutionally recognized in the International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force.
- (ii) Induces, incites or promotes criminal, defamatory, violent or, in general, acts contrary to law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- (iii) Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on the basis of sex, race, religion, belief, age or condition.
- (iv) Incorporates, makes available or allows access to criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading, or generally incompatible products, elements, messages and/or services contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices; to public order.
- (v) Induces an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- (vi) Promotes engaging in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
- (vii) Is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to ENEB or to third parties without having the intended use authorized.
- (viii) Is contrary to honour, personal reputation, and private and family life.
- (ix) Constitutes any type of advertising.
- (x) Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If in order to access some of the services and/or contents of the Website, the student will be provided with a password, they must use it diligently, keeping it at all times in secret. Consequently, they will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, committing themselves to not yielding it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by outsiders. Likewise, they are obliged to notify ENEB about any situation that may involve the improper use of your password, such as, for example, theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, if students do not make the above notification, ENEB will be exempted from any liability that may arise from the misuse of their password, being their responsibility any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party.
If students negligently or maliciously breach any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, they will be liable for all damages and losses that ENEB may bear as a result of such failure.
ENEB does not guarantee the continuous access, nor the correct visualization, download or utility of the elements and information found on the ENEB pages, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control.
ENEB is not responsible for the decisions that could be made as a result of accessing the contents or information offered.
ENEB may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that use of its Website or any of the services offered therein are contrary to these General Conditions of Use. ENEB is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damages, as long as this is notified. In particular, it shall not be liable for any damages that may arise, inter alia, from:
(i) interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunication lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of ENEB.
(ii) illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and by any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
(iii) improper use of the Website.
(iv) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of its non-updated versions. The administrators of ENEB reserve the right to remove, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
ENEB excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be caused by the misuse of services freely available to and used by the Users of the Website. In addition, ENEB is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that can be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the only ones for the provision of the services of queries and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages by illicit or incorrect use of such services, ENEB may sue the User because of the damages caused.
You will defend, indemnify and hold ENEB harmless of any damages arising out of claims, actions or claims of third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify ENEB against any damages arising from your use of ‘robots’, ‘spiders’, ‘crawlers’ or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action done by you that imposes an unreasonable burden on the functioning of the Website.
The User agrees not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink, the ENEB Website, as well as any of its contents unless ENEB gives its prior authorisation. The ENEB Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating companies and/or sponsors. Accordingly, ENEB is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor is it placed in a position of the guarantor or of a bidder for the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that link to our Website (i) may not imply that ENEB recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) may not distort their relationship with ENEB or affirm that ENEB has authorized such a link, or include trade names, logos or other distinguishing signs of ENEB; (iii) may not include content that may be considered to be in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on the basis of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iv) will not be able to link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (v) must link to the Web site’s own address, without allowing the website to make the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser on any of the pages of the Website. ENEB may request, at any time, to delete any link to the Website, after which it must proceed immediately to its elimination. ENEB cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, ENEB assumes no liability for any aspect relating to such websites.
To use some of the Services, Users must provide certain personal data in advance. For this reason, ENEB will automatically process the Personal Data in accordance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the RD for development 1720/2007. For this purpose, the User can access the policy followed in the processing of personal data as well as the establishment of the previously established purposes, according to the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy << WebLinkPoliticaDatos >> that this website has.
ENEB reserves the right to use the cookie technology on the Website, in order to recognize it as a Frequent User and to personalize its use of the Website by preselecting its language, or more desired or specific contents. The cookies used by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer and do not provide the personal data of the user.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a web server to record the navigation of the User on the Website when the User allows their reception. In turn, you will be able to delete the ‘cookies’ for which the instructions of use of your browser should be consulted.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for ENEB to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to facilitate content and offer the navigation or advertising preferences to the demographic profiles of Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and the number of entries.
Request for Documentation
ENEB reserves the right to verify the veracity of the enrolled students requesting the respective photocopies of their identity documents as well as the documents relevant for the assignment of Scholarships and Aid.
Regarding the degree awarded, in the case of the Master’s, additional documentation will be requested about the student’s academic career in order to award the Master’s Degree. In case of not having university studies, the equivalent title denominated Executive Course will be given.
Declarations and Warranties
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are for information purposes only. Therefore, by offering them, ENEB does not offer any warranty nor does it make any statement regarding the content and services offered on the Website, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy or merchantability, except when such declarations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
ENEB will not be responsible at all in case of inability to provide service if this is due to prolonged interruptions of electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all the cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy will be resolved by the courts of Barcelona.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use will be unenforceable or void under the applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, this non-enforceability or nullity will not cause these General Conditions of Use to be unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, ENEB will proceed to modify or replace this stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, meets the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.
The tablet offered by the school is included in all Master’s programs as long as there is no promotional price applied. In this case, the promotions cannot be combined. The model of the device may vary depending on its availability. Regarding the guarantee, the product has 2 years of coverage with the manufacturer. The School will send the corresponding invoice via a courier company and via e-mail.
The shipping costs of the tablet are included in the total purchase price in the case of Peninsula, Balearic and Canary Islands. As for the rest of destinations, shipping costs are not included in the final price of the product, the acceptance of the costs of processing, customs and delivery will be assumed by the contractor in the form of payment in cash and the expenses generated by an incorrect service on the part of the courier company, which prices are detailed here. The School reserves the right to change the model of the Tablet as well as the promotion of the gift in the Master’s programs according to needs of the School. The tablet is not applicable to any promotion.
All academic diplomas are sent free of charge in digital format to the email provided by the student. Regarding the costs of sending the physical copy of the diploma/s with the degree/s corresponding to the studies carried out, the total cost, including administrative fees, can be found on the list of the administrative fees approved by the School Management in the year in progress. Shipments of physical diplomas will be made once the student has verified and validated that all the data that appears in the Receipt is correct. Once diplomas are sent, no changes or refunds will be accepted. To request the list, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This right is in addition to the rights recognized in the Consolidated Text of Law 1/2007 of 16 November on the protection of consumers and users, as amended by Law 3/2014 of 27 March. In the cases of return, the deadline for making it will be 15 calendar days from the purchase of any training program and you can choose to restitution of money paid by bank transfer. In case the tablet has already been sent, the amount of the tablet will be deducted at the time of making the payment.
The circumstances that may lead to a return are as follows: a) Defective product due to transport (in case of a tablet):
- If at the time of collection or delivery the product has any defect in the packaging or product, it must be reflected in the POD (proof of delivery) of the carrier and contact with us needs to be made within 24/48 hours in order to let us know about the incident.
- In case of a breakdown of the tablet, the user must send an email to email@example.com within 7 working days following the reception.
- The material uploaded to the student’s Virtual Campus does not correspond to the purchase made or to the description of the website.
The warranty period of the tablet is two years from the delivery of the product. In case of its breakdown or malfunction, the invoice will be provided to the student’s address so that they can go to the nearest technical service.